Notice of Annual General Meeting
Croda International Plc (the “Company”) has today posted notice of its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to shareholders who elected to continue receiving documents from the Company in hard copy form.
The matters set out in the notice of meeting can be viewed in the copy of the notice here. Download notice of AGM 2013 (130kb, pdf)
In accordance with section 311A(1) of the Companies Act 2006, the Company confirms the following:-
- The Company’s issued share capital as at 22 March 2013 consists of:
- 139,949,969 ordinary shares of 10p each of which 4,646,198 are held in treasury;
- 615,562 5.9% cumulative preference shares of ￡1 each;
- 498,434 6.6% cumulative preference shares of ￡1 each; and
- 21,900 7.5% cumulative preference shares of ￡1 each.
- The total number of shares in the Company in respect of which members are entitled to exercise voting rights at the meeting is:-
- 135,303,771 votes in respect of resolutions 1 to 18 (inclusive) and resolution 20 being holders of the ordinary shares of 10p each;
- 136,417,767 votes in respect of resolution 19 being holders of the ordinary shares of 10p each, 5.9% cumulative preference shares of ￡1 each and 6.6% cumulative preference shares of ￡1 each.
No members’ statements, members’ resolutions or members’ matters of business have been received by the Company.